Born in 1929, after graduating from high school in 1954, he worked for GPA (Associated Designers Group) with Architect Piero de Amicis, who for many years held the Order of Architects. Its activity has affected private, public, industrial, refurbishment and restoration, as well as public spaces such as car parks and squares. That’s how he left such eclectic and multifaceted heritage: palaces, viaducts, state roads, metro stations, as well as interior and furniture furnishings. As an architect he works mainly in the Lombard and Milan area in particular. His precious collaborator has been Fausto Colombo for years.